Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Tired

Normally, I'm all go-go-go!  And perhaps the reason why the writer's block I've suffered has been so debilitating is not for a lack of material- but maybe a lack of sleep?

Today is a normal day off for me.  Spent the weekend going to Los Angeles, then driving back yesterday.  Attended a large group dinner last night and then tonight I embark on three days in another hotel for meetings again.

This is not glamorous.

Even though I should get some stuff done- I mean, we all have the stuff list.  I have no desire to do so.  AT ALL.  I'm all freshened up (minus make up, even make up is a chore) and want nowhere to go.

It isn't very often that I admit how tired I am, so may this be a lesson to me that I need to stop and smell the roses sometimes.

Getting a lot accomplished is always good, but never at the expense of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment