Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Writer's Block

Sorry everyone.  I've had a bit of Writer's Block lately.  Trust me that plenty is happening, but there is so much that I can't put into words.

I suppose you could say that I'm placing a lot of emphasis on what is in store for me next.  After returning from NY,  the pieces have been coming together slowly but surely.  Things are presenting themselves in a pleasant way as if to say that there is still unfinished business here.  I suppose there is- but it is only partially  related to my career.  It's related to me, and how I value myself more than ever before.

But, just to keep you updated- here is a small update or "list" of what's been happening lately...

  • Reno
  • I'm a Mac, he's a PC
  • Yankees in the Rain
  • Blue Moon
  • Music and Photography
  • Maker's Mark
  • St. Dominic's -San Francisco
  • Marc Jacobs
  • San Diego
  • Tuesday Afternoon
  • Equal
Trust me- this is all too soon to speak of now, but all of these things will piece together to create a wonderful story for you soon.  Just need to get over my block, and I'll be back at it again.

In the meantime, please enjoy a few photos from a recent Art Party to benefit the local artists of the Bay Area.  An amazing event that makes me want to attend more or sponsor them myself...


No comments:

Post a Comment